Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Have we forgotten the past? (Politics)

Not so long ago happened a drama that I believe has to be awarded the world's best, when Mr. Kumaraswamy broke up with his father thereby creating his own way to the post of CM of Karnataka. Not many will remember the bitter fights between the two. Well, what was it all about? Anyone who's not mentally retarded, if given a thought can easily figure it out.

They acted so well in the drama fooling the public to believe that it's all real. One can imagine how well the father did his part in installing his son on the seat though he fought tooth and nail against him in public. Now he openly asks Mr. Yashwant Sinha to let his son continue. Have we forgotten the past?

Now, what about the agreement made when he got into power? Isn't this blatant cheating? If he cannot keep his word, how can he lead a state? I don't want to write more as I don't want to waste my time writing on something that cannot be dirtier than anything else.

Well, let me tell you that I'm not at all interested in politics as I consider it's such a dirty thing that one can ever think of. And it's for the same reason why I haven't casted a single vote till today. I've kept my hands clean at least in this matter till today. I am not a supporter of any party and I don't intend to do so in future unless a new party comes up which thinks about the welfare of public alone. This is my first ever attempt on any political issue and I'm not sure if I'll ever do it again. I just couldn't keep quite with the current developments in our state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on the blog: