Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My world

A kid, I used to dream,
Dream a day without me,
Wished that night never end,
Prayed the dream only go on.
When sorrows filled my days,
Joyful moments seemed too short,
Myseries hung me from the truth,
I always found myself weak.
Neither the fear to die,
Nor the desire to live,
Hope, I may call, or shame,
Something always held me tight.
Then, one day I realized,
Found there's something great,
Something greater than what I felt,
Something greater than my sorrows.
Out of darkness I cried out loud,
Opened my eyes and stared,
There I saw a ray of hope,
The promise of love I came to know.
I heard the beat,
Felt the warmth,
Heard the silence
Of pure love.
It was then that I felt the change,
A reason for me to start,
Wish I had another day left,
To praise and worship the Lord my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on the blog: