Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Truth lies hidden

You'll choose the way to heaven; But destination proves that it's not the road of Roses, but it's the road of crosses that leads you there.

More they speek, less they work.

Love is the leaf; forgiveness its roots.

A fool's advice is always a wise one for a fool.

Never try to hang on to imaginations in reality.

Patience is the tree under which you can take rest for a while to overcome anger. (This one is part of a birthday song I wrote for my cousin. But one of my friends said that he read it somewhere and so I don't intend to take any credit for myself on this as I'm afraid it might be something that I read somewhere might have reflected while penning this down)

One good deed constructs a single step to heaven, but a single sin demolishes all.

Love is my God; tolerance my religion; sacrifice, my Holy Communion.

I'm the emperor of my dynasty.

I might be great; but there's someone greater than me.

I might be the king; but without the people I'm nothing.

Let past not be a pit in which you are lost from present and future.

Do what others preach; Preach what you do.

You are wise; but not wise enough to realise it.

Truth is for wise; they accept it and remain happy; Fools, reject it and remains sad.

It ain't hard to be bad the way it's hard to be good.

It's not what others say, but what you think that makes you.

The more you want to become rich, the poorer you feel.

Even the last drop of my blood will smile at the one who stabs me.

Sun sets to rise another day.

Fate is a vehicle of which you are the driver.

A blind man can lead you better in darkness.

I am the author of my destiny.

Love is a nine letter word - SACRIFICE.

Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

If you can ever count your blessings you received from the Lord, it won't be before you finish counting the stars in the sky.

There'll be a million tears behind a smile.

Nothing is better than having something and losing it.

When all the doors in front of u seems to be closed, trust in the Lord and turn around, you'll find that there's no wall around you.

Let not your faith be disturbed by their wrong ways & let not your ways be wrong to disturb their faith.

The more you do, the more you'll know; the more you know, the more you'll do.

They'll know me when I'm gone.

Happiness is the future tense of sorrows.

Sorrows are shadows of happiness; they follow you until your grave. Turn to the shadow, you'll see it clear; turn to the light, you don't see it.

Don't blame God for every second of blessings that you forget thinking about the few troubles.

You'll only be a fool if you think you fooled a wise man; cus he'll only be playing the fool for you.

A wisper will be like a thunder in silence.

Prejudice ruins image.

I found that the most difficult thing, yet the most joyful thing in life is following Jesus.

Love can make a man out of a beast; and a beast out of a man. It can make one the sweetest of man; the wildest of beast as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on the blog: